Here are some ways you can see Social Login in action:
- Visit the My Account page. If you enable social login here, customers can log in or register with a social account.
- The My Account page also shows you the plugin’s shortcode in action — you can use the shortcode to display login buttons within any of your content, such as the account, cart, checkout, or other pages.
- A social login widget is also available, and it acts just like the shortcode — buttons are displayed in your widget area for non-logged in users, and are hidden if the user is logged in.
- Feel free to create an account via My Account to also see how customers can managed linked accounts (we have an automatic WP-cron task to delete all customer accounts from this site each Monday).
- You can also see this at checkout: view the checkout page to see the login buttons displayed in the login notice.
- Finally, login buttons can be displayed after checkout to encourage customers to link their accounts then — this is a great way to encourage faster sign in for future orders: